This cranberry orange relish is going to be a hit at your next holiday party!
During the holiday season, we all tend to focus our cooking on the BIG items like the turkey, dressing, casseroles, etc. But we can’t forget the sides that make our holiday meals oh, so delicious! This year, forgo the canned cranberry sauce and whip up this cranberry orange relish for your dinner table.
Tommy Nevill is the executive chef at III Forks Prime Steakhouse and showed us how simple it is to put a citrus spin on the typical cranberry sauce. He uses fresh, Florida oranges in this relish recipe. Enjoy!
- 2 cups of cranberries
- 1 cup of chopped oranges (you can leave the rind on)
- 1 cup of chopped granny smith apples
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 3-5 oz of Prosecco
- Dump all of the ingredients into a blender or a food processor.
- Blend for about one minute until it looks well mixed.
- Serve with turkey, stuffing, and whatever else your heart desires!
NOTE: It’s best to make this a day or two before so it can sit overnight in the fridge.
RELATED RECIPE: Quick And Easy Turkey Cranberry Salad
Stay up to date with all things Cincy Weekend!