Riverbend will play host to all the country music stars you can throw a lasso at this summer.
The B-105 Country Megaticket show will return to the Riverbend Music Center this summer and runs Thursday, May 16 through Thursday, August 22.
Who Is Coming
The multi-show ticket page includes passes to some of the hottest country acts in the nation.
The shows include the following performers:
- Rascal Flatts with special guests on Thursday, May 16
- Dierks Bentley with Jon Pardi & Tenille Townes on Thursday, May 30
- Luke Bryan with Cole Swindell & Jon Langston on Saturday, June 8
- Brad Paisley with Chris Lane & Riley Green on Sunday, July 21
- Florida Georgia Line with Dan+Shay, Morgan Wallen, & Hardy on Thursday, August 1
- Thomas Rhett with Dustin Lynch, Russell Dickerson & Rhett Atkins on Friday, August 9
- Jason Aldean with Kane Brown, Carly Pearce & Dee Jay Silver on Thursday, August 22
Limited Time Offer
Four ticket passes for the series will be offered for a limited time. The packages range from $260 to $554. Organizers said that by purchasing a “Country Megaticket” fans are guaranteed a ticket to all seven shows.
Fans who are members of the B-105 MegaClub will get access to a private area including a cash bar, concessions and restroom located in PNC Pavilion with the Megaticket. Members will also have early access into the Megaticket Club 30 minutes prior to the public gate time via a private entry gate located adjacent to the venue box office.