Keep it all for yourself, or share with friends!
Warm up in the winter with a 5-Ingredient Crock Pot Sangria recipe. This drink is super easy to make, and it’s warmth will have you forgetting it’s cold outside!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 750ml bottle of Spanish red wine
- 1 medium pear
- 3-4 oranges (enough to squeeze 1 cup of fresh juice, and have slices leftover for garnish)
- 1 pineapple
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- And a crock pot to cook it in
Let’s get started:
- Start by chopping up the pear and pineapple. You need 1/2 of a medium pear, and 1 cup of chopped pineapple.
- Juice oranges to produce 1 cup of fresh juice. Save leftover orange for garnish.
- Pour wine into crock pot and add chopped fruit and cinnamon sticks.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours.
- When it’s done, ladle a few scoops into your glass and add an orange slice and cinnamon stick on for garnish.
Not in the mood for warm Sangria? Try this: This White Winter Sangria is refreshing any time of year
Stay up to date with all things Cincy Weekend!