The Findlay Market Annual Holiday Market will take place this weekend, December 5-6. Saturday hours are 8AM-6PM and Sunday hours are 10AM-4PM. More than 40 farmers, vendors and full-time merchants will be selling holiday gifts, food and decor.
The Holiday Market has been adjusted this year to ensure the safety of all shoppers and vendors. The event will be all outdoors (with no enclosures or heated tents as in past years). Vendors will be spaced out around the market on both the north and south side of the market house, as well as in the Farmers Market Shed.
The Findlay Market Biergarten will be open, serving BrewDog beers and hot bourbon cider. Nova Scotian Balsam Firs and wreaths will also be sold in the Biergarten. Shoppers will receive a free commemorative 2020 Findlay Market ornament locally produced by Lucca with every tree purchase.
Bundle up, grab your friends, and support small businesses this holiday season!
Find a list of all participating vendors by clicking here.
Ways to Support the Corporation for Findlay Market This Holiday Season:
The Corporation for Findlay Market (CFFM) is working hard to ensure that the Findlay Market community remains safe, healthy, and thriving during these uncertain times. Consider supporting the following holiday fundraising initiatives. All proceeds will help support vendors, beautification efforts at the market, community-building programming, and programs to support women and minority owned businesses.
- Ornaments- Purchase a commemorative 2020 Findlay Market ornament locally produced by Lucca for $15 at the Market Center or online. (Photo attached to email).
- Findlay Market Wrapping Paper- A local artist and UC DAAP student, Nicole Chance, was the winner of our first ever Findlay Market wrapping paper design contest. Pick up a roll at the Market Center for $9.99 to add that special touch to your local holiday gifts this year. (Photo of wrapping paper attached to email).
- Christmas Tree Sale- Available for purchase in the Biergarten weekends from Black Friday through December 20, pick up a beautiful balsam fir tree and support your favorite historic marketplace at the same time! – https://www.findlaymarket.org/news/christmastrees.
- Winter Fund Drive- During the next few uncertain months, we need you more than ever. Please DONATE TODAY to help the Findlay Market community remain safe, healthy and thriving, and our many small businesses adapt to this ever-changing world.
- Findlay Market Shopping App- Let us do the shopping this holiday season by using our shopping app. Even ‘give a gift’ by purchasing a credit for someone else! Download the app HERE
- Amazon Smile- Want to support small while shopping big? Register Findlay Market as your preferred Amazon charity HERE. Let us know you registered by emailing email@example.com and be entered to win a free Findlay Market cookbook.
- Findlay Market Brick Campaign- Create an everlasting tribute to past, present and future Findlay Market supporters with the purchase of a personalized brick. Your donation of $100 per brick provides a perfect opportunity to honor a loved one, mark an anniversary, or put your company’s name where everybody will see it. Purchase a brick @ Findlay Market Brick Campaign – Fundraising Brick.
- Findlay Market Online Store- Purchase your favorite Findlay Market merchandise @ https://findlaymarketstore.square.site/merchandise.
- Findlay Market Gift Certificates – Purchase a general Findlay Market gift certificate that can be used at any market merchant or a merchant-specific gift certificate. Gift certificates are a great way to quickly financially support merchants – https://findlaymarketstore.square.site/gift-certificates.
Post expires at 10:21am on Wednesday February 3rd, 2021