Learn about tequila, drink tequila and tour the city of Tequila, Mexico. Your dream vacation just opened up and it’s an all-inclusive getaway to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and a week-long tequila tour.
If you are lucky enough to book a spot, you’ll tour tequila distilleries, learn the history of and taste the nectar. You’ll do all of this while enjoying the benefits of the Unlimited-Luxury package at Secrets Vallarta Bay Puerto Vallarta. And if you don’t really know what an “all-inclusive” stay at this resort means, let me break it down for you.
At Secrets Vallarta Bay Puerto Vallarta, the amenities include:
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities included
- Free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and Mexico
Plus, your experience at Secrets Vallarta Bay also includes:
- Complete access to the facilities at Now Amber next door to the rest, which offers seven additional restaurants, five bars, two pools and much more
And don’t forget the main hook of this vacation: TEQUILA!
During one of the nights during the guests’ trip, they will stay in Tequila, Mexico at the Matices Hotel de Barricas resort. Of course, this excursion includes a tasting session and distillery tour. But, it also includes a horseback riding tour through agave fields. Oh, and did I mention that guests will sleep in tequila barrel shaped rooms?
Yeah, this getaway trip simply sounds amazing. Read the full itinerary to know what’s happening each day of the trip.
Cheap Caribbean is hosting the guided vacation and boozy adventure December 5- 11, 2019. It’s called the Te Amo Tequila tour and it’s lead by mixology expert, Jay Schroeder. He also goes by the nickname “Agave Whisperer,” so he sounds pretty tequila savvy. Booking begins now until September 30. The whole shebang starts at $1,999 per person. If you’re dreaming to spend a December week on the Mexican coast, call 833-272-1012 to book.
Now might be a good time to brush up on your Spanish, too. Your first lesson: Mas tequila, por favor!
Stay up to date with all things Cincy Weekend!