This cheese ball will quiet your sweet tooth!
From our friends at River City Weekend
Sweet alert! This circus animal cookie cheese ball is a dessert for sure.
Think circus animal cookies and cream cheese would taste good together? They do. This cheese ball is the proof.
Chef’s note: this circus animal cookie cheese ball recipe by Sweet Recipeas makes one HUGE cheese ball. It would be a good idea to halve the recipe for smaller groups.
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 1 package (about 3 cups) Sugar Cookie mix
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 ½ cups chopped Circus Animal Cookies
- red or pink food coloring
- rainbow nonpareils sprinkles
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese and the butter. With a hand mixer, beat until fully incorporated.
- Add sugar cookie mix, sugar, food coloring, and vanilla extract and beat until fully incorporated.
- Fold in the chopped/crushed Circus Animal Cookies.
- Place mixture on plastic wrap, seal and then form into a ball. Place in freezer for at least two hours.
- In a separate dish, carefully pour out sprinkles. Roll cheese ball in sprinkles until fully covered.
- Enjoy with graham crackers or assorted cookies!