The Hello Kitty Cafe Truck is continuing its 2020 East Coast tour and rolling back into Cincinnati this Saturday, 9/19!
From 10AM to 7PM, the popular, all-pink cafe on wheels will be parked at Kenwood Towne Center near The Cheesecake Factory.
The Hello Kitty Cafe Truck continues its supercute stops in cities all over the United States with all-new safety procedures and increased sanitation efforts in place for guests:
- Staff will be wearing masks and gloves inside of the Hello Kitty Cafe Truck
- Stanchions and social-distancing markers will be placed on the ground to encourage proper physical distancing for guests in line
- Counters will be wiped down with disinfectant every 30 minutes
- POS and payment readers will be wiped down every 30 minutes
- Hand sanitizer will be provided
- Contactless/cashless transactions
Guests will be encouraged to:
- Stay home if sick with a cough or fever
- Wear a face mask
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet from other customers and staff
- Clean hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer after contact with frequently touched surfaces
Fans of Hello Kitty can look forward to new exclusive goodies and limited-edition collectibles, including: a new Hello Kitty Cafe Cookie Plush; new hand-decorated cookie sets; Sprinkle Mugs; Enamel Pin Sets (2 styles); Madeleine Cookie Sets and Hello Kitty Cafe Canvas Totes. Other best-selling items include Stainless Steel Thermal Bottles, Sprinkle T-shirts, Bow-shaped Water Bottles, Giant Hello Kitty Cafe Chef Cookies and a Cafe Lunchbox.
*Please note that Hello Kitty Cafe Truck accepts only credit/debit card payments –no cash.
Stay up to date with all things Cincy Weekend!
Post expires at 10:31am on Monday November 16th, 2020