No matter what season it is, you need this daiquiri recipe.
Spring, Summer, Winter or Autumn. It doesn’t matter what season it is, this frozen banana daiquiri recipe is sure to give you that tropical feel whenever you need it. Believe it or not, it’s not even that bad for you! Watch Northside Yacht Club co-owner Stuart Mackenzie show you how to get the perfect combination of citrus, banana and good vibes all inside a Tiki mug.
How To Make The Perfect Banana Daiquiri
What You’ll Need.
- A blender
- 1.5 oz Caribbean white rum
- 1 oz Cream of coconut
- A whole banana
- 1 lime
- 1 lemon
- 1 pineapple
- 1 orange
- Maraschino cherries (Luxardo preferred)
- In a blender, add your rum, cream of coconut and whole banana.
- Cut a fresh lime in half then squeeze one half into the blender. Save the other half.
- Add a scoop of ice (about 2/3 of a pint glass).
- Blend until you have a smooth consistency, then pour into your mug or glass.
- Cut up your lime, lemon, pineapple and orange into wedges, then place one of each on a cocktail skewer, finishing with a single cherry.
- Place on top of your glass or mug along with a little umbrella.