Starbucks wants you to have a sweet start to summer with its lineup of new and returning items.
You’ll find colorful teas, iced espresso, a favorite breakfast sandwich and a returning cake pop on the menu at participating Starbucks in U.S. and Canada.
You won’t even have to wait because these items became available June 25.
Test these tasty teas:
- Peach Green Tea Lemonade – made with a combination of peach-flavored fruit juice blend and lemonade and sweetened with liquid cane sugar and hand-shaken with ice.
- Guava White Tea Lemonade – a combination of guava-flavored fruit juice blend and lemonade and sweetened with liquid cane sugar and hand-shaken with ice.
- Blueberry Black Tea Lemonade – made with a combination of blueberry-flavored fruit juice blend and lemonade and sweetened with liquid cane sugar and hand-shaken with ice.
- Beach Bellini Tea Sachets – This is a tropical herbal tea blend available wherever you buy groceries and on Amazon for a suggested retail price of $5.99.
Drink up a delightful espresso:
- Iced Cocoa Cloud Macchiato – This drink has layers of whipped cloud foam with a hint of Toffee Nut Syrup followed by espresso and finished with caramel crosshatch and mocha drizzle.
Be bold with a brand new breakfast sandwich (available for a limited time):
- Smoked Shoulder Bacon Breakfast Sandwich – Enjoy a thick slice of pecan wood smoked pork shoulder bacon, egg and sun-dried tomato cream cheese served on Parmesan-crusted Texas-style toast.
Careful, you can’t consume just one cake pop (available for a limited time):
- Strawberry Cake Pop – A strawberry cake dipped in a white chocolate flavored coating.
Starbucks is also offering a Happy Hour deal where you can kick back and treat yourself.
It starts on Thursday, June 27 after 3 p.m.
The deal includes the Teavana Iced Tea Lemonades, Flavored Iced Teas and Iced Cocoa Cloud Macchiato.
Customers will get a second one free for an equal or lesser value.
You have a lot of new options to try this summer.
Stay up to date with all things Cincy Weekend!
Post expires at 1:15pm on Monday August 26th, 2019