This salty and sweet cookie recipe is perfect for the holiday season.
If you’re making homemade cookies for family, friends or even Santa, we can’t recommend this recipe enough. Salted pecan chocolate chip cookies made by our friend Lee Ann Miller of Walnut Creek Cheese.
Lee Ann’s Salted Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies.
What you’ll need.
- A mixing bowl
- 2-1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 sticks of margarine
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 pkg. (3.5 oz.) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cup chopped roasted salted pecans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour and baking soda then set aside.
- In separate bowl, combine butter, margarine, sugars and vanilla. Be sure to scrape your mixing bowl at intervals while beating.
- Add pudding mix. Beat again until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add flour mixture ½ cup at a time.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop on ungreased cookie sheets by the tablespoonfuls.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until slightly brown around the edges
- NOTE: Cook time will depend on your oven, anywhere from 12-17 minutes usually.
You might also like…