Bockfest, Cincinnati’s annual celebration of spring, the area’s brewing heritage, and bock beer leaps into its 28th year, February 28 – March 1 in downtown Cincinnati and the historic Over-the-Rhine neighborhood.
Admission to enjoy bock beer, music and entertainment is free. Get the full schedule at www.bockfest.com, along with ticket and paid package details for tours, food, and additional fun. Participating bars and restaurants will offer special Bockfest deals throughout the weekend and a free Friday and Saturday night shuttle will move Bockfest-goers to the more than a dozen establishments participating in Bockfest.
2020 Bockfest Events
*Bockfest Hall is located at 1619 Moore Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Beefsteak Club Dinner, Saturday, Feb. 1, 6-8 p.m., at Moerlein Lager House
- Precipitation Retaliation Happy Hour, Friday, February 21, 5:30-9 p.m. at Milton’s Prospect Hill Tavern
- Bockfest Parade presented by Kroger On the Rhine & OTR Eatery, Friday, Feb. 28, 6 p.m. from Arnold’s Bar & Grill to Bockfest Hall
- The Bock Tour Brewing Heritage Walking Tours, Feb. 29-March 1 from Bockfest Hall
- Bockfest 5K, Saturday, Feb. 29, 10 a.m. from Bockfest Hall
- Sausage Queen & Beard Baron competitions, Saturday, Feb. 29, 7:30 p.m., Bockfest Hall
- Games, Germans, & Gemütlichkeit, Sunday, March 1, 11 a.m., Bockfest Hall
You’ll definitely want to check this out…
Stay up to date with all things Cincy Weekend!