The Ohio Renaissance Festival will be open this year from September 5 – November 1, 10:30AM – 6PM, along with new Health and Safety Guidelines in response to COVID-19.
- Online ticket purchases for a specific day of attendance will be required.
- Season Pass holders and ORFans will receive guaranteed entry every festival day.
- A voluntary touchless temperature screening tent will be available prior to entering the village for guests.
- Masks are appreciated, but not required for entry to the outdoor village, however, masks are REQUIRED for entry into enclosed structures such as artisan shops and in areas where social distancing cannot be practiced.
- Reminders of what is expected of patrons to enter will be placed in the parking lot, as well as social distancing reminders placed throughout the village.\
- Daily attendance will be limited.
- State seating areas will be socially distanced.
- Artisan booths will require masks to be worn inside unless otherwise indicated, and will have a limited number of shoppers inside at one time.
- No entertainment events will be conducted that cannot practice social distancing.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the village.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures to restroom facilities, games, rides and busy areas throughout the village.
Click here for more information and to purchase tickets.
Stay up to date with all things Cincy Weekend!
Post expires at 9:01am on Thursday September 10th, 2020