Marvel fans take note! A beloved hero from the Marvel Cinematic Universe is coming to the Queen City.
Clark Gregg — best known for his role as Agent Phil Coulson — will be one of the stars at the 2018 Cincinnati Comic Expo.
Gregg currently stars in Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. as the head of the superspy organization tasked with defending Earth. He is also rumored to appear in the upcoming “Captain Marvel” movie in the MCU.
He has portrayed Agent Coulson in Marvel movies such as: “Iron Man, “Iron Man 2,” “Thor,” and “The Avengers.” A press release for the event claims that makes him the longest screen time actor in the MCU.
Gregg isn’t the only major star coming this year. The current list includes:
- Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Game of Thrones)
- Levar Burton (Star Trek: The Next Generation, Reading Rainbow)
- Summer Glau (Firefly, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles)
- Cobie Smulders (Avengers, How I Met Your Mother)
- Karl Urban (Star Trek, Thor: Ragnarok, Dredd)
Organizers at the Comic Expo said more stars will be announced in the coming months. (Due to filming and travel, some announced stars may have to cancel as their schedules change.)
The 2018 Cincinnati Comic Expo runs Sept. 14-16 at the Duke Energy Convention Center. Organizers said this expo will be their largest yet.