"I gotta know what a five dollar shake tastes like."
This isn’t your typical milkshake, and it’s definitely not your typical recipe video. To try this bourbony, creamy goodness, you’ve gotta head to Cincinnati’s newest speakeasy, “The Video Archive”. Based on the films of Quentin Tarantino, we’re sure you’ll have an experience like no other. But figuring out how to get in might be a challenge. We’re here to help with “Five Dollar Shake”. A Short Film.
How to make the “Five Dollar Shake.”
What you’ll need.
- Bourbon cream
- To make this, mix 2 oz. of your favorite bourbon with 2 oz. condensed milk. Add a little vanilla extract and a vanilla bean to your preference
- Fresh Milk
- Strawberry or Chocolate syrup (your preference.)
- Whipped cream
- In a shaker, add 2 oz. of bourbon cream, 4 oz. of fresh milk and 1 oz. of strawberry or chocolate syrup.
- Add a scoop of ice.
- Shake well and strain into a glass 2/3 of the way full with ice.
- Top off with some whipped cream and sprinkles. Serve with a straw.