“Hamilton” fans will have another chance to see the hit sold out Broadway show for as low as $10 a ticket.
Forty tickets will be sold for every performance for $10 each.
Producer Jeffrey Seller and Fifth Third Bank Broadway in Cincinnati presented by TriHealth announced a digital lottery lottery for tickets starts Sunday, Feb. 17 for tickets to the Tuesday, Feb. 19.
Subsequent lotteries will begin two days prior to each performance.
Here is how to enter the digital lottery:
- Download the official Hamilton musical app through iOS and Android devices, in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store (http://hamiltonmusical.com/app)
- You can also visit http://hamiltonmusical.com/lottery to register
- The lottery opens at 11 a.m. two days prior to the performance date and will close for entry at 9 a.m. the day before the performance.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent via email or text message around 11 a.m. the day prior to the performance.
- Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4 p.m. the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code in a customized notification email. Unclaimed tickets are forfeited.
- Each winning entrant may purchase up to two tickets.
- No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate.
- Winner can pick up their tickets at Will Call beginning two hours prior to the performance with a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the name used to enter. Tickets are non-transferable.