Camren Bicondova was announced Wednesday as the latest actor to join the celebrities flocking to the expo. The event will take over the Duke Energy Convention Center in mid-September.
Bicondova portrays Selena Kyle — the Catwoman-in-training — on FOX’s rendition of DC Comics hero Batman’s early days.
She landed the role in 2014 and was nominated for a Saturn Award for “Best Performance by a Younger Actor in a Television Series” during her appearances in the first season of the show.
Gotham is known for its iconoclastic take on the Batman mythos. It is due to wrap up its fourth season; and plans for a fifth season have not yet been released.
The current list of major stars coming to the expo keeps growing and currently includes:
- Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Game of Thrones)
- Clark Gregg, (Agents of Shield, Avengers, Iron Man, Captain Marvel)
- Levar Burton (Star Trek: The Next Generation, Reading Rainbow)
- Summer Glau (Firefly, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles)
- Cobie Smulders (Avengers, How I Met Your Mother)
- Karl Urban (Star Trek, Thor: Ragnarok, Dredd)
(Due to filming and travel, some announced stars may have to cancel as their schedules change.)
The 2018 Cincinnati Comic Expo runs Sept. 14-16 at the Duke Energy Convention Center. Organizers said this expo will be their largest yet.