Frisch’s Big Boy debuts new winter menu items with new grilled cheese sandwiches, tomato bisque soup, seafood favorites and peanut butter treats. All are available at participating Frisch’s restaurants starting Wednesday, January 6 through dine-in, carry-out, drive-thru and delivery. New items include a comfort food collaboration with Grippo’s Potato Chips, a Peanut Butter Chocolate Frappe, and other soon-to-be favorites.
- Grippo’s BBQ Chip Grilled Cheese– Melted American cheese and Grippo’s BBQ chips meld to make a crunchy creation on Texas toast.
- Four Cheese Grilled Cheese– Melted Parmesan, Provolone, Swiss, and American cheese on Texas toast.
- Club Melt with Ham or Turkey– Sliced turkey or ham with bacon, tomatoes, and American cheese on Texas toast.
- Tomato Bisque Soup– Go ahead and dunk. This thick, tangy, and rich tomato bisque soup is the perfect best friend to your grilled cheese sandwich.
- Family Fish or Shrimp Meal – A warm, delicious family dinner of Wild Alaskan White Fish or Popcorn shrimp or Butterfly shrimp – and a variety of sides everyone will love.
- Peanut Butter Pie Baby– A flaky individual-sized pie with rich peanut butter filling, whipped topping, a drizzle of chocolate syrup, and a sprinkle of peanuts.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Frappe’ – As a follow up to the wildly popular Frozen Hot Chocolate Frappe, Frisch’s newest drink is Ghirardelli frozen hot chocolate mixed with crunchy peanut butter then topped with whipped topping, a drizzle of chocolate sauce, and a sprinkle of peanuts. If you like, you can add a rich, complex kick of Cold Brew coffee.
Post expires at 2:48pm on Saturday March 6th, 2021