A quick and easy treat the whole family will enjoy!
These apple dumplings require only a few ingredients and are super easy to make.
Plus, they’re super delicious and pair well with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
- 2 cans of refrigerated сrеѕсеnt rоlls
- 2 large Granny Smith apples
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon or to taste
- 1 can of Sprite (or 7up or Mountain Dew, whichever you prefer)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash, peel and cut apples into equal slices.
- Lay out the crescent rolls and separate triangles of dough.
- Place an apple slice on dough, roll into croissant.
- Butter a 13 x 9 – in baking dish.
- Mix together butter, cinnamon, sugar and vanilla in a bowl until mixture is liquid.
- Pour mixture over the rolls.
- Pour soda in between the rolls, not over.
- Bake for 35-45 mins or until golden brown.
You may also like:
Stay up to date with all things Cincy Weekend!