The Cincinnati Ballet has a host of new shows for its upcoming season including new takes on some Disney favorites.
The Cincinnati Ballet will be hosting an eventful 2019-2020 season with dynamic, energetic, and visually mystic productions some of which include classics.
The list includes five world premiers and credits some local and national choreographers.
Here is the complete list of the 2019 to 2020 productions.
- The Kaplan New Works series- Sept. 12 to 22
- The Wizard of Oz-Oct. 25 to Nov. 3
- The Nutcracker-Dec. 19 to 29
- Swan Lake-Feb. 13 to 16
- Director’s Cut-March 19 to 21
- Family Series Snow White-March 28 to April 5
- Bold Moves-April 23 to 25
Five show and four show subscription packages can be bought on the Cincinnati Ballet website. Each package contains at least one show. Package deal prices range from $159.60 to $457.80 depending on what zones fans choose from. Single tickets will be available closer to the dates of the shows.