Eat. Drink. Rock. as Celtic Fest Ohio returns to Renaissance Park, home of the Ohio Renaissance Festival June 14, 15 and 16 for another full weekend of Celtic celebration. Featuring over 20 acts and special events, artisans, cultural activities, and a variety of food and drink, there is something for everyone.
• Five performance areas featuring a variety of traditional Celtic tunes, Celtic Rock, Irish and Scottish dancing and bagpipe bands
• Albannach, Off Kilter, Barleyjuice, The Byrne Brothers, Poor Man’s Gambit, Father Son and Friends and The Drowsy Lads head the music line-up.
• The 42nd Royal Highlanders – Scottish military encampment
• Border Collie herding demonstrations with Alan Miller
• The Misplaced Vikings – historic Viking encampment featuring a 40-foot educational ship
• McGovern Irish Dancers, Celtic Academy of Irish Dance, Columbus Celtic Dancers, Dayton Scottish Dancing and Richens-Timm Dayton, featured on the Dance Stage
• Miami Valley Pipes & Drums and the 42nd Royal Highlanders Band of Music will parade around the festival site and play at the Front Gate.
• Irish Wolfhounds will be on site Saturday (5p – 8p) and Sunday (2p – 5p) in the Gentle Giants Pavilion. Stop by to learn about the history of the breed and how these gentle giants have evolved.
• Friday, June 14 is $5 Friday sneak peek with music on the Key-Ads and Norton Outdoor Main Stage starting at 7pm and Shamrock Shenanigans presented by Budweiser to benefit the Have a Heart to Save a Heart Foundation.
• Friday, June 14 also features a Guinness etching event ($25) at the Guinness Tent – Limited to 75 people, registration starts at 6pm
• Enjoy a wide variety of food items from traditional Scottish, Irish, and English to American Fare.
• Browse the marketplace featuring unique items made with a Celtic flare – pottery, jewelry, kilts, home décor, clothing and more.
• Tickets available online at www.celticfestohio.com. Daily Admission, Saturday & Sunday Passes or Weekend Passes available.
• For more information on Celtic Fest Ohio 2019 visit www.celticfestohio.com.
Friday, June 14 – 6PM to 10PM
Saturday, June 15 – 12PM to 11PM
Sunday, June 16 – 12PM to 6PM
Stay up to date with all things Cincy Weekend!
Post expires at 4:20pm on Sunday August 11th, 2019