Prepare your body for that malty, chocolatey goodness.
There’s only one thing that can make these bone-chilling January days more bearable: The Braxton-Graeter’s Black Raspberry Chip beer.
That’s right, this crowd favorite brew is coming back in February. You can get your first taste at a party inside the Braxton Brewing taproom on Friday, February 1st, followed by a weekend of activities:
- FRIDAY 2/1:
• 8am: Beer Release – Available in cans and draft
• 8am: Graeter’s Black Raspberry Donut Popup in the taproom
• 7p – 10p: Live Music w/ Tracy Walker
- SATURDAY 2/2:
• 7p – 10p: Live Music w/ Buffalo Wabs and the Price Hill Hustle.
- SUNDAY 2/3:
• Noon – 3pm: Graeter’s Sundae Funday Family Sundae Bar
After that, it’ll head into distribution for you to pick up in stores all over the region.
The brew started as the brainchild of Braxton’s Evan Rouse and Graeter’s very own Chip Graeter. After a wildly successful first batch and a couple tweaks the following year, brewers say this year’s version is the best yet.
If you wanna learn more, check out the Facebook event page here.
Other Cincy Weekenders liked…